Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Peeyush Kumar <ag...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 14:48:25 UTC

Problem running examples in hama

Hi,

      I compiled the latest hama-trunk version with the newest version of
hbase(0.20.4) and zookeeper lib files and when I run the examples
$hama-home/bin/hama examples rand 20 20 20% tmp I got class not found
exception
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError: examples
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: examples
Could not find the main class: examples.  Program will exit.

Could you please help me on this. I am using hbase and hama for the first
time.

Thanks
Peeyush

Re: Problem running examples in hama

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Please try to run the following command: # bin/hama
org.apache.hama.examples.ExampleDriver

I'll add example launcher command to run script soon.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org