Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Steven Núñez <st...@illation.com> on 2013/12/06 11:33:03 UTC

Oozie Setup Script Missing

Greetings again,

The bigtop oozie setup<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Running+various+Bigtop+components> page says to run the oozie-setup.sh script. It seems to be missing in 0.70. Is this no longer the correct way to configure oozie in bigtop, or is the file just missing? I had a look at the oozie JIRA project, but there’s a lot of cruft in there, for example an unresolved improvement suggesting an upgrade to Hadoop 1.2.1. Refining the search, I have found a number of issues relating to the script, but none of them ‘missing from distribution’. Project BigTop doesn’t have it their either.

Anyone with any idea how to fix?

Regards,
- SteveN