Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Massimiliano Cuccia <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/27 15:43:35 UTC

struts sub-modules and file upload

Hi allI'm using struts 1.3.5 and I defined a struts sub module (a new struts-config-mymodule.xml), when I try to call an action of the mymodule module to upload a file I get "Corrupt form data: premature ending" . If I define the action inside the default module it works.There is a bug somewhere in struts or am i wrong?thanks for any help
Prova Live.com: una sola home page per avere a portata di mano tutte le tue informazioni.
http://www.live.com/