Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Allen Schaaf <ne...@sound-by-design.com> on 2014/04/02 03:22:32 UTC

Re: Question?

There is another possible meaning for "points." In American
typography a point is 1/72 of an inch and this measure is often
used for type size, leading, and a few other oddball things.

Allen

Grammar: Knowing there is no there there, that it is not their
there, and that they're not there. (With apologies to Gertrude
Stein)