Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Myles Graebner <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/20 16:55:13 UTC

Just a quick thank you

I am not sure if I am sending this e-mail to the right web address, but I just wanted to send a warm, heartfelt thank you to Apache - Open Office for allowing me to utilize your open office software over the last 10 years.
Although I haven't used it much, it has been invaluable to me.
So thanks again, and thanks to all of you for your continued hard work.
Sincerely,Myles

Fwd: Just a quick thank you

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Just FYI.

Users appreciate our work, we should appreciate our users...

Regards,

   Matthias

Betreff: 	Just a quick thank you
Datum: 	Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:55:13 +0000 (UTC)