Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com> on 2005/05/03 01:22:15 UTC

SVN Repository now live

The new official Subversion repository for Myfaces is now ready.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces

This holds:

site/ (The website)
branches/ (All the old branches we had in the CVS repository)
tags/ (All the old tags we had in the CVS repository)
trunk/ (Where all the current action is!)

99% of us will be interested in trunk/ only, so the checkout for
anonymous SVN will be:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trunk

and for committers:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trunk

Commiters need to ssh into svn.apache.org, and run svnpasswd to create
their passwords.

Intellij IDEA users: Download EAP build 3316, and use File / Check out
from Subversion. Then create a new project pointing to where you checked
it out into. Then go to File/ Settings / Version Control. Select
'Subversion' and be sure to set your user and password information in
the two spaces provided.

Re: SVN Repository now live

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I updated the website with some SVN info (changed references from
CVS to SVN, etc.)

sean

Re: SVN Repository now live

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.