Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com> on 2020/12/03 20:28:54 UTC

[Proposal] Remove @Experimental from Splittable DoFn APIs

Hi folks,

As we are reaching a stable state on Splittable DoFn APIs both in Java and
Python SDK, I'm proposing to remove Experimental annotations from these
APIs.

I have opened one PR[1] to do so. Please feel free to drop any comments on
that PR.

Thanks for your help!

Re: [Proposal] Remove @Experimental from Splittable DoFn APIs

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
I LGTM'd the PR so I've course I'm also +1. Thanks for following through
and resolving one of our many @Experimental items!

Kenn

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Makes sense to me.