Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 03:50:47 UTC

Changed namespace since move to Apache ... is the namespace stable yet?

I will probably need to dig into some PDFBox rendering difficulties that
remain. When I do, I want to update my commercial customer's product to use
the latest PDFBox.  That will involve recognizing the new namespace.  Is the
namespace stable?  Or will that be changing when PDFBox graduates from
incubation?

Thanks!

dwilson

Re: Changed namespace since move to Apache ... is the namespace stable yet?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I expect the namespace to be stable. There's no "incubator" anywhere in
the package names. The big change is done already.

On 28.02.2009 03:50:47 Daniel Wilson wrote:
> I will probably need to dig into some PDFBox rendering difficulties that
> remain. When I do, I want to update my commercial customer's product to use
> the latest PDFBox.  That will involve recognizing the new namespace.  Is the
> namespace stable?  Or will that be changing when PDFBox graduates from
> incubation?
>
> Thanks!
>
> dwilson

Jeremias Maerki