Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Tao Yang <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/04/15 06:39:10 UTC

Improve node sorting algorithm

Hello everyone

I have uploaded a design doc to improve node sorting algorithm in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-21, we are trying to make
node sorting algorithm more flexible and pluggable, have better performance
and can support preferred nodes requirements for specific requests.
If you are interested on this, we are looking forward to your comments and
suggestions.

Thanks,
Tao Yang

Re: Improve node sorting algorithm