Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manish G <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/17 05:20:19 UTC

Fwd: Warning from dev@kafka.apache.org

...why do I get this mail?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Warning from dev@kafka.apache.org
To: <ma...@gmail.com>

dev@kafka.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-owner@kafka.apache.org.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <de...@kafka.apache.org>

send a short message to:
   <de...@kafka.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   106348
   106424
   106493
   106491
   106380

Date: 6 Aug 2019 23:28:32 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: dev-return-106348-@kafka.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Re: Fwd: Warning from dev@kafka.apache.org

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
It seem the ezmlm bot was not able to deliver some emails from the
mailing list to you.

It's unclear what the root cause is though.

Ezmlm sends out this notification email from below to you to make you
aware that you may have missed some emails. Check the archive to read
those emails. Otherwise you can ignore the notification.

-Matthias