Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com> on 2007/03/17 00:15:18 UTC

Don't show status when downloading deps

Is there a way to disable the running total of how much data is
downloaded when walking the dependencies? We're spitting the output into
a log file and there are huge sections in the log file with just numbers
where the app is updating the amount of data downloaded.

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Don't show status when downloading deps

Posted by Frederic Simon <fr...@gmail.com>.
The mvn --batch-mode should do the trick.

--
Frederic Simon - Senior Architect