Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/13 18:03:12 UTC

[ACS41] Latest release blockers

Here's where we stand (CC'ed the list of people that are assigned or have
outstanding questions to answer):

CLOUDSTACK-2440 MS fails to start after upgrade to 4.1

Hugo fixed the first part of this bug, but there is an outstanding
question for Kishan.  Kishan, please comment in the bug.

CLOUDSTACK-2463 CS Upgrade 2.2.14 to 4.1.0 failed due to no public
network found (configuration : advanced network with security groups)

Wei is working on this one, and will ask if any info is needed.

CLOUDSTACK-2064 The Vmware template dosent have permissions to be copied
from secondary storage.

Frank - Abhinandan assigned this to you (noticed no comment asking if
you wanted it), but I'm not sure if you are the guy to take it or not.
Do you mind looking to see if you can resolve this bug?  If you need
someone else to look, just unassign it.

RE: [ACS41] Latest release blockers

Posted by Kishan Kavala <Ki...@citrix.com>.

[KK] Added my comments to the bug.