Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ray Anderson <rs...@rb-com.com> on 2005/01/12 04:30:26 UTC

Body checks not identifying spam

I'm thinking it's because the message is in multi-part embedded multi-part
mime mail, but I'm not sure.

I'm stuck running 2.55 for another 3 months or so before I move to FC3, so
until then, does anyone have any advice?  This is the second message that's
like this, and I'm sure the numbers are going to grow.

********************************
********************************
Funny, how typing a message step by step forces you to realize your own
mistake.  I had in the local.cf

  body testname /pattern/

Instead of

  rawbody testname /pattern/

Works great now!

I hope me finding my own answer helps someone out there.

Thanks,

-=Ray
As a fighter pilot I knew from my own experiences how decisive surprise and
luck can be for a success, which in the long run only comes to the one who
combines daring with cool thinking.
Lt. General Adolph Galland, Luftwaffe