Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Andolina <jo...@andomation.com> on 2005/01/30 04:38:45 UTC

ForEach - Calling a source with arguments

Hello,
    I have a Foreach that is nested and would like to pass the index of
the parent to the source of the child. Is this possible? Right now I
have a hack in java doing this for me.

Joe

Something to this effect....

<component id="disks" type="Foreach">
        <binding name="source" expression="product.disks" />
        <binding name="index" expression="currDisk" />
    </component>

    <component id="trackList" type="Foreach">
        <binding name="source"
expression="product.trackList(components.disks.currDisk)" />
        <binding name="value" expression="trackName" />
    </component>