Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cameron Smith <ca...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/04/02 17:15:37 UTC

Re: OFBiz as windows service

OK, I have put the tutorial and associated files up here.  Bizarrely, the third section of the tutorial appears when you click edit, but not when you click View.  Try as I might, I can't this last edit to appear.  Jacques or someone who knows their way around Confluence, perhaps you could help here.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/How+to+Run+OFBiz+as+Windows+Service+with+Java+Service+Wrapper
Any feedback is welcome.

cameron

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Cameron,

I have no problem to in View mode if the last section is :

a.. Open a command prompt and navigate to the OFBIZ_HOME/win32 directory
a.. Execute InstallOFBiz.bat
a.. If the script executes succesfully, open your Services applet and
check that an "Apache Open for Business" service has appeared.  You
should be able to stop and start it just like any other windows
services.  Just be aware that, even windows says that the service has
been started successfully, OFBiz in fact will still be starting up.
\\\\

You should perhaps just delete \\\\

Jacques

> OK, I have put the tutorial and associated files up here.  Bizarrely,
the third section of the tutorial appears when you click edit, but not
when you click View.  Try as I might, I can't this last edit to appear.
Jacques or someone who knows their way around Confluence, perhaps you
could help here.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/How+to+Run+OFBiz+as+Windows+Service+with+Java+Service+Wrapper
> Any feedback is welcome.
>
> cameron

out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win
prizes.