Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/07/23 16:52:18 UTC

[FlexJS] Wok on the distribution

Hi,

while it seems the distribution now correctly packages Flex and Flash artifacts, I am currently working on the AIR part. This is a lot trickier than the rest. Currently I have to work on both the distribution as well as the mavenizer. Unfortunately I was never quite satisfied with the runtime packages it generated for Air so currently it looks like I have to invest a little more time into this.

Chris

Re: [FlexJS] Wok on the distribution

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Awesome Chris! Congrats to conclude this important milestone! :)

So, this fires the start of 0.7 release and then this will be in apache
maven repo?

Thanks!

--

Carlos Rovira