Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Craig Lenzen <le...@visi.com> on 2007/09/15 02:25:39 UTC

MockWebApplication.generateLastRenderedPage(WebRequestCycle cycle)

I'm looking at the following block of code in the MockWebApplication within
the method that is listed in the subject of this post;

				else if (target instanceof IBookmarkablePageRequestTarget)
				{
					// create a new request cycle for the newPage call
					createRequestCycle();
					IBookmarkablePageRequestTarget pageClassRequestTarget =
(IBookmarkablePageRequestTarget)target;
					Class pageClass = pageClassRequestTarget.getPageClass();
					PageParameters parameters = pageClassRequestTarget.getPageParameters();
					if (parameters == null || parameters.size() == 0)
					{
						newLastRenderedPage = new DefaultPageFactory().newPage(pageClass);
					}
					else
					{
						newLastRenderedPage = new DefaultPageFactory().newPage(pageClass,
								parameters);
					}
				}

I'm wondering if there is a good reason a new instance of DefaultPageFactory
is being used here instead of the one that is configure on the
WebApplication given to the WicketTester?

The problem I'm having is that I create my own extended version of
DefaultPageFactory for the purpose of being able to mock up the response
page when unit testing and rely on that version when testing.

-Craig