Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@g2ix.net> on 2011/03/07 10:54:53 UTC

[NPANDAY] Error when merging repo to ibiblio

Hi All,

I tried merging the artifacts from http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/npanday/ to ibiblio by running the ff command:

mvn stage:copy -Dsource="http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/" -Dtarget="scp://apadilla@people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository" -Dversion=1.3-incubating DrepositoryId=apache.releases

but got this error:

[INFO] Downloading file from the source repository: /npanday//npanday-project//1.3-incubating//npanday-project-1.3-incubating-src.tar.bz2.asc
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error copying repository from http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/ to scp://apadilla@people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository

Embedded error: Unable to locate resource in repository
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday//npanday//npanday-project//1.3-incubating//npanday-project-1.3-incubating-src.tar.bz2.asc

I tried accessing the resource directly and got this error:

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /archiva/repository/staged-npanday/npanday/npanday-project/1.3-incubating/npanday-project-1.3-incubating-src.tar.bz2. Reason:

    Resource does not exist

Any thoughts?

liit

Re: [NPANDAY] Error when merging repo to ibiblio

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Thanks Liit :)

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@g2ix.net>.
Hi Deng,