Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 21:51:16 UTC

Zone and Event Link ID refresh

Hi everyone,

I have a code like this

<t:zone t:id="zoneTasks" id="zoneTask" t:update="show">
         <t:loop t:source="taskGroups" t:value="currentTaskGroup">
                  <li class="${SelectedTaskTypeClass}">
                         <t:eventlink t:event="showTasks"
t:context="currentTaskGroup" zone="^">${currentTaskGroup}</t:eventlink>
                   </li>
           </t:loop>
</t:zone>

(there is more html in between but I dont think that is important).

When I click on the link the first one works fine. However every subsequent
click doesn't work.

>From what I can see the reason for that is that tapestry puts id links and
the bottom of the page and since eventlink is in the zone it will be
refresh and this id link wont work.

Shouldn't tapestry handle this correctly? Or am I working something wrongly
here :S

Cheers

--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*

Re: Zone and Event Link ID refresh

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.
I have been able to trace the problem bact to the change in the zone id on
java side.

It is fune now :)

Thanks

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.