Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 15:53:02 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix 0.8.0 Incubator Release

This vote has been open for more than 72 hours, so we would like to
call the vote on Felix-0.8.0-incubator so that we can move forward:

  * +1 votes from Robert Burrell Donkin, Upayavira,
    Enrique Rodriguez, Alex Karasulu
  * No 0 votes.
  * No -1 votes.

With three +1 from IPMC members the vote is successful. We will make
an official announcement and make the release available publicly.

Thanks to the people who reviewed and/or voted.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls