Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Niemaz <ni...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2002/06/06 18:07:20 UTC

HELP : WebappLoader and URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory

Hi,
    Is there a way not to set the stream handler factory
    in Tomcat4.x?
    I'm using the ibm webdav package which does it
    as well and, as you probably know, only one
    factory handler is allowed (true?) per JVM so ....
    I thought of recompiling Tomcat but first I'm having
    difficulties to compile jasper and second it's a bit
    dirty.
    So. if you have another solution, I'd be very
    grateful.

Thanx,

--mike