Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2004/04/06 14:07:37 UTC

Introductions

Hi

My name is Paul Fremantle. I'm a technical architect working in IBM. We
are just starting up a project using Axis C/C++ and we wanted to
introduce ourselves, and also to say thanks to the team who've created
this great project.

The two guys working with me are Adrian Dick and John Hawkins, who are
going to be working on using this code full time - at least for the next
few months.
I'm already an Apache committer (well.... I need to sign the CLA :-)) on
WSIF but Adrian and John aren't. We fully intend to be donating
improvements to the project over time. As none us are yet AxisC
committers we'll just post patches to here.

Once again - great project.

Paul

Re: Introductions

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Thanks :-)

Paul

Re: Introductions

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Welcome Paul, Adrian and John,

regards,
sanjaya.
> > My name is Paul Fremantle. I'm a technical architect working in IBM. We
> > are just starting up a project using Axis C/C++ and we wanted to
> > introduce ourselves, and also to say thanks to the team who've created
> > this great project.
> >
> > The two guys working with me are Adrian Dick and John Hawkins, who are
> > going to be working on using this code full time - at least for the next
> > few months.
> > I'm already an Apache committer (well.... I need to sign the CLA :-)) on
> > WSIF but Adrian and John aren't. We fully intend to be donating
> > improvements to the project over time. As none us are yet AxisC
> > committers we'll just post patches to here.
> >
> > Once again - great project.
> >
> > Paul

Re: Introductions

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
Hi Paul,

Welcom to Axis C++

regds,
damitha

Re: Introductions

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Nice running into you guys again Paul. Welcome to the mailing list. +1 to patches.

-- dims

=====

RE: Introductions

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Paul,

It a great pleasure to hear that Axis C++ is used inside IBM :) :) .
Welcome your patches ..

Susantha.