Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/05/05 08:44:25 UTC

Pull request notifications don't seem to be working

Hi!

I see this (thanks, btw!)
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/1
but I don't think I've seen notifications on our
dev mailing lists. Let me see why it didn't go
through the normal Github integration workflow...

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Pull request notifications don't seem to be working

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Yup it is working now -- had to fix the subscription of the robot.

Posted by aasojj <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman