Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "linux.il" <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 08:13:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Is there a way to return non-200 status when HHVM backend is down?

Hi,
I'm running Apache 2.4 with HHVM backend (.php processing is going to HHVM
on :9000 with
ProxyPassMatch directive).
From time to time HHVM  service is freezing, so PHP stuff return 503, but
static pages work as usual. I'd like Apache to return 503 or any non-200
status for static pages  in this situation. How this can be done?

TIA,
Vitaly

Re: [users@httpd] Is there a way to return non-200 status when HHVM backend is down?

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
I miss read your question and thought you were asking it the other way
around.
The only thing I can think of would be to have HHVM handle every request
itself instead of having HTTPD serve static files.

- Y

Posted by "linux.il" <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.