Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@embracemobile.com> on 2005/08/10 10:44:35 UTC

Apachecon talk

Hey all,

	Sorry for the cross post, but I want to get as much input as possible.
We had a PMC phone call a couple of days ago and we decided it would be
good if we went to Apache con and did a talk. We are now a TLP and
should participate as much as possible tin these things. It will be
valuable for us to have links and learn from he other projects in the
community. I have volunteered to go and do the talk. As usual, I have
left this to the last minute as it has to be in tomorrow. I would like
everyone to give ideas as to what the talk should be, assist in writing
the talk, or volunteer to come out with me :)

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director           Embrace Mobile
+44-1865-811197              http://www.embracemobile.com