Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/05 09:18:46 UTC

Excalibur xdocs

Folks,

All the (small amount of) xdocs related to Excalibur comps has been
moved out of the all/src/xdocs dir and into the broken out packages.

In four cases this has happened before the related Java has.

We could, if we wanted, ship a website now (despite the lack of downloads).

Regards,

- Paul H

Re: Excalibur xdocs

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:52, Paul Hammant wrote:
> > All the (small amount of) xdocs related to Excalibur comps has been
> > moved out of the all/src/xdocs dir and into the broken out packages.
> >
> > In four cases this has happened before the related Java has.
>
> Actually seven :
>
>   container
>   datasource
>   monitor
>   pipeline
>   property
>   source (in root as sourceresolve dir, as source could be misleading)
>   xmlbundle

doh. container no longer has any source left in repo so I delted it docs -
sorry ;)

I also deleted pipeline because the code was dodgy and not useful. If it
needs to be used in future it can always be extracted from CVS history.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Excalibur xdocs

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
> All the (small amount of) xdocs related to Excalibur comps has been
> moved out of the all/src/xdocs dir and into the broken out packages.
>
> In four cases this has happened before the related Java has.

Actually seven :

  container
  datasource
  monitor
  pipeline
  property
  source (in root as sourceresolve dir, as source could be misleading)
  xmlbundle

- Paul