Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Themba Mbatha <th...@discoveryhealth.co.za> on 2002/08/20 09:33:54 UTC

Catalina (imbedded) Start/Stop Tasks...

Hi all;

I need a task to start and stop an imbedded catalina instance and
configure it from the build file. Before I set forth to write these
tasks, I thought it would be wise to find out if this has been done
already. If it has not been done as yet, are there people interested in
this, would the community be interested in including this into ant.

Regards,

Themba Mbatha

Re: Catalina (imbedded) Start/Stop Tasks...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 20 Aug 2002, Themba Mbatha <th...@discoveryhealth.co.za> wrote:

> I need a task to start and stop an imbedded catalina instance and
> configure it from the build file. Before I set forth to write these
> tasks, I thought it would be wise to find out if this has been done
> already.

You may also want to ask on tomcat-dev as Tomcat 4 already contains
some Ant tasks (and some of them may be close to what you need).

Stefan