Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Odelya YomTov-Glick <od...@jpost.com> on 2008/05/04 16:53:23 UTC

clear model.results status

Hi,
Let's say no results came back from model.hits with 0.
How can I set $model.weblogEntriesPager to show the regular pager with out
finding mode?
thanks

odelya

RE: clear model.results status

Posted by Odelya YomTov-Glick <od...@jpost.com>.
Yes. Let's say the user inserted a word to search and there are no results.
What link will play the whole results with no search again?

>  Let's say no results came back from model.hits with 0. How can I set
> $model.weblogEntriesPager to show the regular pager with out finding mode?

Hi Odelya,

I'm not sure I understand the question, would you please elaborate or
explain more about what you are trying to do?

- Dave

********
viruses.
********