Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Trey Spiva <ts...@acteea.com> on 2011/09/02 21:28:34 UTC

hbase-0.91.0-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz Distribution

I was reading the quick start to learn about hbase.  The quickstart send you to the apache download mirrors to download the hbase 0.91.0 snapshot.  However, when I go the stable directory of the suggested mirror I only find a link to the file hbase-0.90.4.tar.gz.  Was the 0.91.0 snapshot removed or is the 0.90.4 really the 0.91.0 snapshot?

Thanks

Re: hbase-0.91.0-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz Distribution

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
It looks like the documentation is referencing trunk, which is not
stable. 0.90.4 is the version you should use.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.