Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pat Quinn <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/03 15:14:09 UTC

DynaAction Form

Hi all,

I have a java value object (i.e. MyVo) which i add the DynaAction Form
Below. When i display my jsp it works fine using headerVO.firstName but when
i submit the page to save user changes i get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No bean specified
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptor(PropertyUtils.java:816)
	at org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:846)

My Details are as follows:

<!-- FORM BEAN DETAILS -->
<form-beans>
<form-bean name="MyForm" dynamic="true"
type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
  <form-property name="headerVO" type="com.bla.bla.bla.MyVO" />
  </form-bean>
</form-beans>

<!-- SAVE ACTION -->
<action path="/saveHeader" type="com.bla.bla.bla.actions.saveHeaderAction"
scope="request" name="MyForm" validate="true" input="/jsp/header.jsp">
</action>

in my JSP i have the following:

any ideas???