Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Paul M Lieberman <pa...@alum.mit.edu> on 2006/08/12 21:38:02 UTC

crawl w/o store

Y'all -

I need to do an intranet crawl in order to get a list of all URLs
fetched. I do NOT want to store the data for this crawl. I understand
there is a configuration option to do just this. Which file do I change
(conf/nutch-site.xml?), and what do I need to add to it?

I'm running nutch 0.72.

- Paul M Lieberman

Re: crawl w/o store

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
You can add the property to the nutch-site.xml file to take precedence
over default in nutch-default.xml file.  The value is as below.  This is
for Nutch 0.8  I am not sure if this is the same for 0.72

<property>
  <name>fetcher.store.content</name>
  <value>false</value>
  <description>If true, fetcher will store content.</description>
</property>

Dennis