Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Diefenbach Anne <Di...@fgan.de> on 2008/12/08 10:32:08 UTC

Workaround to enable notification

Hi,

I am trying to implement a service provider which does not only support request-reponse and one-way operations, but also sends notifications via the JMS publish-subscribe mechanism. I know CXF doesn't support the notification/out-only MEP, but I thought I could use the consumer to declare a one-way operation which receives input from the topic to which the provider writes its messages.

If I do this, is there any way I could integrate this in the WSDL file as a service offered by my provider, instead of or in addition to it being "offered" by my consumer - without resorting to BPEL?

Thank you,

Anne Diefenbach
- FKIE-KOM -
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
E-Mail:  diefenbach@fgan.de
Web:    www.fgan.de