Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@borealissoft.com> on 2001/05/02 17:43:06 UTC

version of Jaxp

I just read in your introductory page that Xalan implements Trax which
is a part of Jaxp1.1. Is that true? I thought it implements Jaxp1.1.
Boris.

Re: version of Jaxp

Posted by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com>.
Boris Garbuzov wrote:

> I just read in your introductory page that Xalan implements Trax which
> is a part of Jaxp1.1. Is that true? I thought it implements Jaxp1.1.

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Xalan implements the transform
portion of JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) 1.1, i.e.
javax.xml.transform.*, which is sometimes referred to as "TrAX".

-Edwin