Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2019/07/04 20:18:02 UTC

Oak 1.6.18 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak on either Monday 8th July or Tuesday or
Wednesday depending on workload.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.6.18 release plan

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 10.07.2019 11:50, Davide Giannella wrote:
> On 04/07/2019 21:18, Davide Giannella wrote:
>> Hello team,
>>
>> I'm planning to cut Oak on either Monday 8th July or Tuesday or
>> Wednesday depending on workload.
>>
>> If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
>> re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.
>>

> We have loads of candidate backport (98 as of writing) that need
> addressing before cutting the release. We're skipping this cycle to
> either next scheduled date (see jia) or earlier depending on needs and
> commitments.

I have cut that list dramatically (either by doing the backports, or by
removing he backport candidate label).

The remaining bugs are:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OAK%20AND%20labels%3Dcandidate_oak_1_6%20and%20issuetype%20%3DBug%20order%20by%20priority%20>

None of the remaining bugs are blockers or critical, but ~5 are labeled
"major". We should look at these, make decisions, and then we could release.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Oak 1.6.18 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.