Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Castrotorres, Fabrizio" <Fa...@am.sony.com> on 2003/07/31 21:48:16 UTC

When are dynamic proxies used in the client side?

I need to make Apache work with JDK1.2.2 but one of the problems I had is
how to implement dynamic proxies pre 1.3
However after looking at the code for client-side Service, which is the only
class that uses dynamic proxies, it doesn't seem to be used at all. I
commented it out and everything works fine. Is there any circumstance where
client-side dynamic proxies are used?
It seems as if WSDL2Java generates all the code required.

Thanks for your help,
- Fabrizio Castrotorres