Posted to user@hive.apache.org by wd <wd...@wdicc.com> on 2010/02/09 04:05:35 UTC

hive map reduce output

hi,

I've use hive map reduce to process some log files. I found out that hive
will output like "num1 rows loaded to table_name" message every run. But the
"num1" not equal to "select count(1) from table_name" execute result.

I think this should be a bug. If we can not count the right num, why we
output that message?

Re: hive map reduce output

Posted by wd <wd...@wdicc.com>.
Sorry about this mail, I think I should try it use current version. I will
do it later.

Re: hive map reduce output

Posted by wd <wd...@wdicc.com>.
sorry , I forget report my environment.