Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2019/02/01 16:09:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-crypto 1.0.8 based on staged repository

[x ] +1 release it.

Signature and build ok!

Apache Maven 3.5.3 (3383c37e1f9e9b3bc3df5050c29c8aff9f295297;
2018-02-24T20:49:05+01:00)
..
..
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Best regards, Georg

Von:    Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>
An:     Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>,
private@turbine.apache.org
Datum:  25.01.2019 19:31
Betreff:        [VOTE] Release fulcrum-crypto 1.0.8 based on staged
repository

Hello Turbine devs,

A release candidate for Fulcrum crypto version 1.0.8 has been prepared.

This release contains the following updates:

 - Update crypto algorithms to take advantage of commons-codec for basic
encryption algorithms
 - Utilizes the new Turbine 5 parent pom
 - Update to junit 5
 - Addressed Findbugs and PMD static code analyzer issues
 - Fixed JavaDoc issues for site creation

 Java Dependency updates:

 - Update to Java 8
 - Update fulcrum-testcontainer 1.0.8
 - Update fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.8
 - Added commons-codec 1.11 for basic encryption algorithms

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-crypto-1.0.8

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1043/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

I know we have quite a few things out at the moment, but there are a
couple major components coming up which depend on fulcrum-crypto, so I
wanted to get it out there in case you are going through these all at
once.

I won't send out any more releases until we close the following
outstanding modules which all need just one more vote for release:

 fulcrum-localization 1.0.7
 fulcrum-xslt 1.1.1
 fulcrum-json 2.0.0

Thanks!
Jeff Painter

[Anhang "signature.asc" gelöscht von Georg Kallidis/CeDiS/FU-Berlin/DE]