Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jack Jack <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/07 23:43:03 UTC

File Poller - with receiver destination

Hi,
  I need to configure  the servicemix-file poller in the light-weight mode . Using the depricated lw file poller I am able to configure successfully and getting the results. But I wish to use the servicemix-file component in lw mode and get the same results.
I am using the servicemix-3.2.1 and the following is the extraction from servicemix.xml config file, whcih is working fine.
Appliation needs the control at the receving side when the File Poller sends the file content to destination.
Please help on configuring the File poller and user defined receiver component in light-weight mode.
<sm:activationSpec componentName="filePoller"
 destinationService="tjk:TJKFileReceiverComponent" service="tjk:filePoller">
<sm:component>
 <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.file.FilePoller">

  <property name="file" value="file:///C:/home/inbox" />

  <property name="archive" value=file:///C:/home/outbox />

  <property name="period" value="1000" />

  <property name="marshaler">

   <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler"/>

  </property>

 </bean>
</sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>
<sm:activationSpec componentName="TJKFileReceiverComponent"
 service="tjk:TJKFileReceiverComponent">
 <sm:component>

  <bean class="com.service.file.TJKFileReceiverComponent">

  </bean>
 </sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>
Thanks
Babu

Re: File Poller - with receiver destination

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Babu,

Within the <sm:component/> tag, you can add a <file:component/> and that
one takes the endpoint configurations as you'll find on the website.
Don't forget to add the file component's namespace. You can use the
targetService/targetEndpoint tags on the <file:poller> to configure the
exchange target.

Regards,

Gert