Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ed Rybak <ed...@oracle.com> on 2005/09/09 22:02:57 UTC

Changing HTTP parameters for WebServices (SOAP) Requests?

I've been using the WebServices (SOAP) Sampler in jmeter 2.1 with good
results but I'd like to figure out how to do a few other things:

(1) Change the HTTP Headers

I'd like to add a few headers e.g. User-Agent but when I add an HTTP
Header Manager to the WebServices (SOAP) Sampler it does not pick up the
headers.   I've been able to get it to work with the SOAP/XML-RPC Sampler.

(2) Changing the HTTP parameters

The requests appear to use HTTP 1.0 and no-keepalive.  I'd like to run
with keepalive on for some tests and with HTTP 1.1.  I tried setting
<boolProp name="HTTPSampler.use_keepalive">true</boolProp>.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ed

Re: Changing HTTP parameters for WebServices (SOAP) Requests?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you could file a Bugzilla entry for these?

S.