Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jeremy Isikoff <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/06 23:30:54 UTC

cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

sorry to ask again but did anybody get either of those fixes for the spring transactions working on an jaxws:endpoint or jaxws:server?

Jeremy Isikoff

Got a little couch potato?

Re: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Chris,

Thanks!   This helped a ton.   I'm now getting:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not
find definition for service $Proxy11Service.
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(WSDLServiceFactory.java:114)

Which is the error I think I'm trying to diagnose.   :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 08:57, Brad Harper wrote:
> I'll be glad to write a testcase for you.. .problem is, I don't know
> what format you need?

A standalone "main" method thing is perfectly OK as well.  The issue will
probably "what other jars do I need?"

> Are you talking about a JUnit testcase?
> Really, all you have to do to duplicate the issue is write any Spring
> based JAXws service:

I tried doing this to our
  systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/servlet/spring.xml

as well as changed the pom.xml to grab the spring everything jar
as well as aspectjweaver.   That now yields:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'txAdvice':

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Brad,

For my test case, if I just modify the jaxws:endpoint tag to have:
    <jaxws:endpoint id="endpoint2"
              implementor="#TestServiceImpl"
              address="/services/Greeter2"
 implementorClass="org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.GreeterImpl"
              />

it works fine.   If I omit the implementorClass, it barfs due to the
proxy.   Can you verify that on your side?   (I think this requires the
2.0.1 or latest 2.1-SNAPSHOT code.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

Posted by Brad Harper <br...@gmail.com>.
I'll be glad to write a testcase for you.. .problem is, I don't know what
format you need?  Are you talking about a JUnit testcase?  Really, all you

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: cxf-spring-transactions anybody get it working?

Posted by Brad Harper <br...@gmail.com>.
No.  Neither work for me.