Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2014/03/23 21:58:33 UTC

ACS 4.2 with QEMU 1.7.0

Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone has tried ACS with Qemu 1.7.0? Could it be used for production? Is it stable?

I am currently testing Qemu 1.5.0 and having stability issues where I get host disconnects from the master, killing all vms running on it. This happens randomly on a weekly basis, so I thought to try the latest qemu to see if it will resolve the problems.

I am using ACS 4.2.1 running on Ubuntu 12.04 hosts.

Thanks

Andrei

Re: ACS 4.2 with QEMU 1.7.0

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
I can't imagine why that would have anything to do with the qemu
version. The agent doesn't care.