Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org> on 2013/09/18 13:58:43 UTC

Missing cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx [was: Re: cppu::bootstrap() does not work with OpenOffice 4.0.0]

Hi,

Please start a new thread for a new question, instead of hijacking an
existing one.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 06:35:33AM -0400, Shemil Hashan wrote:
> when i was going to test the example(RNG) which provided in
> "calc/Add-in/Simple Calc Add-In" tutorial in Apache open office wiki

Are you talking about http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Simple_Calc_Add-in
or http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/CompleteAddIn ?

Those pages are rather old, and I don't see a Makefile there.

> I got
> the error "cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx: No such file or directory" while
> exucuting make file. Can you give a solution for this problem?

Did you set up the SDK? It should create an environment script that you
have to source (Linux, MacOSX) or execute (Windows) in a shell in order
to build the examples in the SDK.

And the more important step, you need to create your own Makefiles
following the ones in the SDK C++ examples, otherwise you get this
errors about missing headers due to missing include directories.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina