Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Naby <us...@abwesend.de> on 2006/04/15 15:27:59 UTC

Application send message to Ajax-Servlet

Hi,

i try to use some Ajax-clients as listener together with a java application
as publisher.

Can someone tell me what i have to do to send a message to the Ajax servlet?

Thx

Re: Application send message to Ajax-Servlet

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Everybody always forgets about the X in Ajax!  ;-)

On 4/16/06, Naby <us...@abwesend.de> wrote:

> Forget my question.
>
> My function works if i send the message within a xml-tag.
>
> "&message=" + URLEncoder.encode (
>    "<message type='chat' from='Cure'>" + simpleContent + "</message>",
> "UTF-8") +

Hiram

Re: Application send message to Ajax-Servlet