Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Lisa Retief <li...@exinet.co.za> on 2000/09/22 12:36:42 UTC

XML Javadocs status

Hi there,

What is the status of this project mentioned on the website? There are no
links to view the dtd - can I get this from somewhere?

Thanks, Lisa

Re: XML Javadocs status

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Lisa Retief wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> What is the status of this project mentioned on the website? There are no
> links to view the dtd - can I get this from somewhere?

The XML doclet and DTD was moved to the Apache Alexandria project,
please contact them (java.apache.org/alexandria/)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.