Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Levy <je...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/12 22:43:38 UTC

Passing Objects

Okay, so to pass a custom object I need to write my own serializer.. Is this
correct, also where can I get information and/or a couple of simple
examples...  Perhaps one that I can hack up? I am sure this has been asked
hunderds of times, I checked my log of msgs and couldn't find something..

Thanks

jeremy

RE: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
That's very true, however, if you don't want to pass every property of your
bean then you will want to roll your own.

_ch12.zip
(Chapter 12 of O'Reilly's "Java & XML, 2nd Edition")

-Chris

--
Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.             Voice: +1.303.494.8849

RE: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.

Re: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Malley <cm...@pixelzoom.com>.

Re: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Malley <cm...@pixelzoom.com>.

RE: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
The samples are on the Apache-SOAP site as I recall.

RE: Passing Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.