Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gabriel López Millán <ga...@dif.um.es> on 2002/03/21 10:29:06 UTC

apache, ipv6, servlets and SSL

Hi. I want to define a system with Apache, IPv6, servlets support and SSL.
   With Apache2/Tomcat I get IPv6, servlets, but not SSL support with
servlets
   Can I use Apache2 with mod_jserv module?
   There's any patch for Apache1.3.x with IPv6 and SSL support?

   Thanks, Gabi.

Gabriel Lopez Millan - Grupo ANTS-CIRCuS
Facultad de Informática
Universidad de Murcia (España) Tfo: +34 968367645