Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ca...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/27 00:12:50 UTC

ezmlm warning

cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at cactus-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the cactus-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the cactus-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the cactus-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <ca...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   1476
   1475
   1474
   1473
   1480
   1486
   1484
   1479
   1485
   1482
   1478
   1481
   1489
   1488
   1491
   1494
   1490
   1495
   1498
   1497
   1483
   1487
   1493
   1496
   1477
   1492
   1500
   1499
   1502
   1504
   1503
   1501

Date: 15 Mar 2002 00:38:14 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: cactus-user-return-1476-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/cactus-user/200203"