Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/24 06:32:47 UTC

GitHub mirroring broken

Mirroring of our Apache git repository to GitHub seems to be broken for the
last 6 hours or so. There has been some flakiness last night, but now it
seems to be completely broken.

It is not just us; other projects are reporting this too. For now, I've
just commented on the Zeppelin's INFRA issue [1].

Impact:
* Latest commits not visible in GitHub.
* Pull requests not getting closed.
* Jenkins project not picking up any changes, and not running any builds.

Sorry about this! Hopefully, we can get it resolved quickly.

Re: GitHub mirroring broken

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Yep, happens quite regularly actually. Usually resolved within a
couple of hours.

Re: GitHub mirroring broken

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.