Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2013/12/19 01:17:00 UTC

S3 multipart upload code

Hi guys,

I am planning to backport the code responsible for multipart upload to S3 secondary storage from 4.2.1 brunch to 4.2.0. Could someone please help me with this process? Is it a fairly simple excersie? if so, could you please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Re: S3 multipart upload code

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Andrei,

Did you achieve what you wanted? 4.2.1 is on the 4.2 branch so I think
you made a typo in this mail.