Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2006/12/01 16:40:27 UTC

Re: Continuum and multimodule setup

continuum use the url you provide in Add Project screen and it add the module path.
So with parent url http://svn.sandsli.dnb.no/svn/felles/IT-01/IT01-main/trunk/pom.xml and module ../it01 continuum think that the module url is
http://svn.sandsli.dnb.no/svn/felles/IT-01/IT01-main/trunk/../it01/pom.xml

Continuum can't know your module path isn't the good path in your scm and can't know it isn't ../it01 but ../../it01/trunk

With your directory structure, the only solution is to use the file protocol with a local checkout of your project.

With the scm url, it's a similar problem, so you need to specify the scm url in each your module if maven doesn't resolve correctly it.

Emmanuel